Tyne Triathlon Club and Tyne Bridge Harriers are excited to announce a new trial collaboration!
The collaboration will allow Tyne Triathlon members to train at Tyne Bridge Harriers (TBH) running sessions without needing to become a member.
The weekly Tyne Bridge Harriers running sessions take place:
Tuesday 6.30pm – East End Pool, Byker
Thursday 6.30pm – East End Pool, Byker
Saturday 10am – track session at Churchill track in Whitley Bay
You can find out more on the TBH website. If you would like to take part in any of these Tyne Bridge running sessions, please email Amy at email@example.com so we can monitor numbers.
The trial collaboration will last for one-year in the first instance and may be further developed depending on the uptake.
Details of the collaboration for Tyne Tri members
- Tyne Tri members can take part in the weekly TBH running sessions, without paying for TBH membership
- If Tyne Tri members want to compete for TBH in running competitions, they will need to join TBH
- Tyne Tri members are not eligible for TBH awards or to vote in the TBH AGM
Details of the collaboration for TBH members
- TBH members get access to membership swim prices (£6), without paying for Tyne Tri membership
- TBH members can take part in other Tyne Tri training sessions such as weekend bike rides (generally organised on Facebook)
- If TBH members want to compete for Tyne Triathlon, they will need to pay for Tyne Tri membership (and other associated British Triathlon membership costs)