At the AGM on the 7th Feb the following changes were approved:
- Membership fees paid prior to 31st March 2018, will be charged at the current rate of £30 pa. Membership cost will increase to £35 pa after this date. Preferred method of payment, Entry Central, cash and cheques also acepted.
- Membership is no longer a prerequisite for attending swimming sessions. (If there is excessive demand for a swim session preference will be given to Tyne Tri members)
- Killingworth Swim session price is increased to £5, regardless of membership status. This brings the price inline with Fenham sessions
- Names and membership status will be recorded at Fenham sessions in line with Killingworth policy.
- The Sunday ride will be announced on Facebook weekly to encourage a good turnout and workout whos up for it…
- Aquathlon entry fees are under review.
The committee would like to express its thanks to all who attended the AGM. The active involvement of members is essential for the club to meet the needs of current members and attract new ones.